MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. In a developing country like India, MSME industries are the backbone of the economy.
The MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country and more than 6000 types of products are manufactured in these industries.
MSME registration is beneficial for Micro, Small and Medium enterprises, so here in this article let us understand the procedure to register for MSME.
How to Register for MSME
For MSME registration the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Fill a single Online MSME registration form by visiting the Online MSME registration Portal.
- If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form that is available at the website which is listed below.
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details, and some common information.
- In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
Below mentioned are the requirements for MSME registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Owners Name
- Name of Enterprise
- Type of organization
- PAN number
- Official address
- Date of Commencement of business
- Bank details
- Personal details
Here in this article, we have understood how to register for MSME, it will be surely useful for you to grow your business. If you’re wondering to get MSME registration online then you should visit the MSME registration portal and complete the MSME registration process in bliss.
Further business accounting needs can be taken care of by EZOTO Software – By Downloading this invoice app you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs.