Today we are reviewing WP Reset Plugin, a super simple but a powerful Plugin to reset any WordPress websites to its default.
It is one of the best Reset Plugins in the industry. It helps you to reset your database quickly. It will change your website to its default. WP Reset will delete all the customizations and contents from your database completely.
Why WP Reset?
You can find a lot of WordPress Reset Plugin in the directory but we have some reason to choose WP Reset over others. Below we have listed some of the notable features of the Plugin that makes it unique and useful.
- The Plugin is absolutely free without any hidden fees
- There is a one-click reset option available to reset any kind of WordPress sites in less than a Minute
- You have the option to reactivate the current theme
- You have the option to reactivate all currently active plugins after the Reset
- The option to delete only transients
- The option to only delete all files and folders in upload folder
- Reset Theme Options – All options (mods) for all themes will be reset; not just for the active theme.
- Option to only delete themes
- Option to only delete Plugins
- You have the option to delete all Custom Tables
What WP Reset will Delete?
If you opt for a full reset, the Plugin will delete all posts, pages, custom post types, comments, media entries, users including WP database tables.
What WP Reset Plugin Will Not Delete?
The Plugin will not delete or modify any core files. Also, it will not delete any Media files. You can access your media files in the wp-uploads folder. The Plugin will not make any changes to your Search Engine Visibility settings, site title, WordPress address, site address, site language, etc.
How to Reset your Website using WP Reset?
Just follow these simple steps to reset your website with WP Reset.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the Plugins section
- Search for WP Reset, then install and activate the Plugin
- Go to the Tools section and select WP Reset
- Scroll down to the bottom, choose post-reset actions
- Type “Reset” in the confirmation field and click “Reset WordPress and wait for few seconds.
That’s it. You have successfully reset your website. Get some interesting articles about WordPress Themes and Plugins through Themecircle.
Did you try WP Reset to reset your site? If yes, let us know your thoughts through the comments.